MARIO VIEGAS MY NIGHT LIFE


My love for music started at a very young age , my dad told me from a young age I was messing around with his record player and vinyl’s , that’s when it all started for me , when I was in school my sister’s boyfriend James wardhaugh had a mobile disco and I straight away took interest in it, doing school discos and school functions I realized that I loved what I was doing . When I started to go out to clubs @ a very young age 15 years old all I wanted to do is to get into nights clubs and play music for people , my friend Keith van starden (RIP) had a spot @ neros night club in hillbrow and gave me a call and asked me to fill in for him on a Friday night and I knew that was it , from neros I met 2 very special guys @ a tiny club called boobs disco in hillbrow , my friend Dean Anthony and Scot forest that’s when I really took off , I learned allot from Dean and Scot , then I progressed to clubs like Masquerades jhb , genesis jhb and then TOP CLUB , also did allot of guest spots like the x thunderdome which it was called the flava ‘s supper club and many more I then met and worked with guys like Dean Athienides Anton Van Dongen Paul Almeida Dean Anthony Scot Forest to mention a few. My love for music will always stay the cool 70s and the magic 80s, I believe where all music stays real. I then started producing music and djing as well and came up with a track that was number 4 in the US charts and 6 in the uk and European charts http://www.traxsource.com/search/?term=african+attitude In the early mid and late 90s I worked in to many clubs and venues to mention , but 2 clubs will remember me by SYNERGY ACTION VENUE and TRAMPS NIGHT CLUB. All I can say im very grateful to everyone that has followed me over the years and to all the great Djs that I have worked with..big thumbs up to you guys!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BELLA NAPOLI 31 PRETORIA STREET HILLBROW